Thursday, December 31, 2009

Year in Review

Photo 37

Another year has gone by. In a way, so much has happened, and in another, I am right back where I started. Its been tough, that's for sure.

This year I:
-lost my job
-decided to switch careers
-spent 11 months on unemployment while I started my career over again
-launched a lingerie line
-went back to school full time for the summer
-moved to London and back
-got a tattoo
-had several failed romances
-spent time in Stockholm, Paris, Portland, the Bay Area, and upstate NY
-started a blog and bought a new computer
-had a major falling out with a best friend

As you can see, there's been a lot of negative stuff that's happened, but if anything I am optimistic that 2010 will be my year. I mean, it has to be right? I will also be turning 30 next year, and from what most of my friends in their 30's tell me, this is when life is supposed to get good.

Here's best wishes to everyone for a better year ahead.

3 comments:

Pedro Garcia Millan said...

R U ROBOT GIRL?

Anonymous said...

cheers! to a better year ahead!

vinny and vernelle said...

leaving the 20's behind will make it all better....promise