Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Purple haze

purple balloon

Spring is around the corner (right, mother nature? I am so sick of my winter coats I want to burn them all and yet you still make me wear them!) and all of a sudden I've become obsessed with purple, specifically, lavender and lilac. I don't really have that much of it in my wardrobe so I've been on the hunt (related post with a Polyvore set coming soon). I went fabric shopping today for a great lavender cotton to make a cute summer dress, but instead walked out of Mood with what is possibly the greatest silk cotton blend fabric of all time ever:

silk cotton blend

I am going to make this with it. Short post, going to get started on it now, maybe finished in time for a wedding I'm going to on Saturday. Photos when finished!

simplicity 2985

No comments: